Veggies around the world


Hello my awesome Veggie friends,

 I've come across several interesting vegetarian menus during my virtual travel. So I've decided to share some of the pics with you as we continue to blog together.

1st stop...  ETHIOPIA



Yetsom Beyaynetu – The Veg Platter

A mixed combination platter of injera topped with a variety of strictly vegan curries and vegetables available that day. (Injera is made from teff, an ancient grain that’s native to Ethiopia, and really only eaten by Ethiopians and Eritreans)

Another winning Ethiopian vegetarian food platter (yetsom beyaynetu)
ANOTHER WINNING  FOOD PLATTER (YETSOM BEYAYNETU)



Comments

  1. I'm sorry, this is not appealing to me as a vegetarian... it looks like varying shades of p*op :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear the Terry. I'm almost certain Ethiopians won't agree. Its almost like their national dish.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lunch at Last

Raw and all Natural