WELCOME

           WELCOME TO VEGGIESOME.  
                     To those of you who agree that being vegetarian is AWESOME.



This blog was created to share some of the insights I’ve gained since becoming a vegetarian  way back in the early 1990's.  I am not about to present myself as an expert at this. In fact blogging on the whole is quite new to me and still pose a bit of a challenge.

Want to know what I think?
I think we can both learn  and explore as we continue to blog together.

Why did I choose to become Vegetarian?    Primarily it was a religious decision. Then as I grew older and became more informed I continued for Health reasons.

I wanted to ensure I maintained my health, size and well being. During those many years ... I have  learned that:

·         Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring.
·      Being vegetarian or adopting a Whole-food plant-based diet often make a stronger, healthier body
·         Healthy meals can be delicious, affordable, quick and easy to prepare

Food for thought:


We were created vegetarian .... think about it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lunch at Last

Veggies around the world

Raw and all Natural